Friday, June 26, 2009

What I did today:

Today I went for a drive. I was bored and tired of sitting in front of the computer looking at the mountain wishing I was there. So I went there. Here are some pics from my journey:

I know they are kinda blurry, but I was going 55 mph through windy mountain highways...

I also didn't take a lot of photos because I kinda just wanted to take it in. I just didn't feel like documenting all of it. Plus I kinda want to keep where I want to myself, because it was a cool drive, and it might just be my motorcycle getaway someday. :)

My windows were down, I was blasting Tori this time, not U2, and it was a perfect day.

If you click on this picture and look really close, you can see the city of Denver in the distance. It was so great.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home