Sunday, April 01, 2007

L O Fucking L

Never leave your parents alone at home on April Fools day with your computer unlocked. This was my favorites section before (as seen in firefox where they didn't fuck it up):



Now see: My Internet explorer favorites:


They basically took the bookmarks and put them in random folders. And I have hundreds of them. They took a lot of time to mess with it, and it's a great joke. But I'm not mad because it means that they actually LEARNED how to organize favorites! ITS AN APRIL FOOL'S MIRACLE! I'm so proud of them. Not only that, but they changed my desktop pattern to some fish, and when i went and asked my mom what the deal was, she had this evil little laugh. It was great. i wasn't here all day so i didn't get to pull the ol' electrical tape on the sprayer thing, but their payback is coming. Oh, it's coming. And boy am I glad they don't know how to read Html...

1 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

You're lucky. i told them to just hit the spacebar when renaming, but i guess that scar(r)ed them too much.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home