Friday, February 01, 2008

It will happen

I'm just so lazy. I just don't want to blog tonight, mostly because I have to get up at 6:30 to be to work by 7, and I just got done closing. I think tomorrow (Saturday) I'm going to update my picture blog, and update this one a bit and let everyone know what's been happening. *Warning, it's not been much.*

Lately i feel like i've been the last kid picked at dodgeball.

So, in the meantime, please enjoy this picture of me on the Detroit monorail, bein badass in my fuzzy coat. I'm so badass.

P.S. [and this is a big P.S. folks] I am trying to find a new template for my blog. I have Goooooooogled the HELL out of the subject, and if anyone has any suggestions, they are happily welcome [suggestions that do not include "come to Xanga"]. I'm quite tired of the dots theme that I put back in place because the other wasn't working, and i'm more than willing to "build my own." If anyone has any suggestions to how this could happen for me, again it's welcome. Google hasn't been helpful, of late. I like blogger because of the features I have, and that I can adjust my template etc... But I just need a different background. Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home