Thursday, December 29, 2005

Squeaky clean

Well homies, I'm feeling better. I'm over whatever was under me. And now I'm excited because January is gonna be a busy month for me personally, and I LOVE IT!!! I'm going to take another trip because you all know I love to travel, and I'm very excited. I'm gonna go see the cutest boy in the whole wide world, and his wife and son! He'll laugh at that joke. Anyway, I'm gonna have a good time traveling, if it doesn't snow (knocking on wood would be appropriate here, although it might not be enough. Rocky mountains in the winter are notoriously unpredictable, and so we might need to be pounding on trees. ha) anyway, Stoked to be going. I'm gonna try and find a friend of mine and surprise him, so if you're out there and you read my blog, expect to see me on your doorstep. You don't know who you are, although you might think you do. SURPRISE! Kitty is surprised.
So for now, I just have to think about food. And having my tank down to completely empty for the last couple of days has made me hungry. I think tonight I'm gonna go for spinach artichoke dip and a shrimp cocktail. Doesn't that sound so good? M. M. M. Mm. I'll be writing again to tell you all about meeting JC, and be sure to check bea's blog in the next couple of days. She's all excited to tell you about having her picture taken with Richard Petty. (She's a turtle guys, she loves racing. What can I say?) So I'll be writing again after I've cleaned up my room and finished some other chores. See something you like here? Tell me in my guestbook homies! It's getting dusty in there. Ok, enough ranting. Now I'm gonna go find me some shrimpies.

2 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

I can't wait to see Bea's entry. Also, it's good to see that you're looking forward to January. :D

5:42 PM  
<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

LOVE the cat pic!!!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home