Sunday, December 18, 2005

I will be with you again....

Tonight I'm running the audit again, but it's fighting me. Cursed thing. Hopefully everything goes right. I had to call my boss, and he hasn't answered back, so I guess whatever I do is okay! You gotta do what you gotta do.

Well, the U2 thing was fun, probably a highlight of my year. Toward the end of the year though, I'll do a..... You know those shows that fox and CNN do that are like, "the best of the year" blah blah. Yeah, I'm gonna do one of those. It'll be a photo essay. Thinking about it, where were you one year ago? I was working at shitty RRI and pissed off that I was working Christmas. I had just found out that T was preggers, and was very excited at the seemingly distant august. I'm not positive, but I think I still had CO plates on my car too. I was ancy for a piano, and I wanted to write music.

Never in a million years did I think would get to sing at redrocks in 2005. Never in a million years did I think I would get to meet such a beautiful creature as my nephew. Never in a million bazillion years did I think I'd get to see U2 this year. I guess that's what I get for thinking.
So, where were you a year ago? What were you doing? How have you grown, or shrunk? Were you blown away by Katrina, or shut out by heat? Who have you met? Who have you lost? Have you changed jobs? How about relationships? Did you accomplish your new years resolutions for last year? Where do you expect to see yourself next year at this time? I hope it's in a good place, and with good people.
I have grown, considerably, but I have managed to lose the weight I had gained. I have met new people, and actually made new friends. I have lost someone close to me, and I hope he comes back. I have changed jobs, better place, worse pay. I have not been in a relationship, although, it could have happened once or twice. I did accomplish my new years resolutions, and i'm pretty stoked about it. I have no idea where I'll be. I have no idea where I can expect to be. I just hope that I'll still have my family, my health, and my friends there with me.

Currently Listening to: Zooropa - U2

2 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

Since you asked, a year ago I had no idea I would've moved from Seattle to New York to take a job at Vh1... a channel I don't even really like that much (outside of Best Week Ever.) I've been here since October 15, so roughly three months. So far, so good. NY is pretty damn cool, if not pretty damn cold.

Unlike you, I KNEW I would see U2 in 2005. I've seen at least one show of each of their tours since The Joshua Tree. I heart them.

I have no idea what 2006 will be like, but I'm pretty it will be amazing.

FYI, I loved reading about your trip to Charlotte. I look forward to more of your adventures.

11:07 PM  
<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!!! What do you do at Vh1? I didn't expect to see them becauseI knew i could not afford tickets. I appreciate you taking the time to come and visit my blog. Most anyone will tell you that i live my life pretty much as an adventure. It's how i am, so I hope to share more with everybody. I love meeting the people that visit my little blog, I love getting to know those who take the time out of their day to sit and read what i have to say. I dig it. thanks for visiting and i hope to see your comments more often! :D

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home