Thursday, December 08, 2005

Do I feel okay?


Lately, everyone has been telling me I look like crap. Except once today, like when I was fresh and rested up when I got here, my driver told me I looked great. Thanks! But I've been told twice today that I look like i've lost weight, especially in my face, and I look like I'm tired. Well, I just slept 14 hours, so I don't feel tired. Some people I know would like to blame my looking sick on all the drinking I did this past weekend, but I don't think that's it. Yesterday I had a fever, and I could tell. i may not have had a like, confirmed fever, but it felt like it. cold hot cold hot cold hot. I am trying to eat less than i usually do. When I say that, I mean I usually eat until i'm so full I want to burst. But now i'm eating smaller meals. i can't do the oprah thing and not eat after 8:00 because I have to eat before I go bed. My bulgarian friend was the second person that noticed i was looking thinner. He actually said, "You dead? You... look... dead. You seek? You no seek?"
But anyhoo, i'm trying to swim more. but it hasn't been so this last week. too wierd a week for it. But see, it's like i said in my pervious post about monthy resolutions, if you get started early on the yearly resolution, (mine is that I want to swim more) it's a lot easier to keep. If you keep monthly resolutions, its not as hard because you're not facing such a long goal.

Maybe I'll get tested. For everything!! Measles, mumps, rubella, the clap, crabs, back spasms, itchy forehead, heart disease, AIDS, trench foot, flop bottom, high cholesterol, bad eyesight, pregnancy, non-pregnancy, SIDS, stinky eye, achy butt, dwarfism, tennis elbow, googly eye, hitchikers thumb, wankers chin, hematosis, crooked booger, depression, mania, bi-polar, schizophrenia, lactose intolerance, allergies to bees, ants, and those little pinchy bastards, spider bites, hoof in mouth, fart sideways, lazy eye, athletes foot, heart ache, alcoholism, athletes fruit, athletes foot, cocaine dependence, cancer, jaundice, hepatitis A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,Z,Q, and R, kidney disease, cataracts, heart disease, alzheimers, and butt-fall-out-syndrome. Maybe if they test me for those, it'll help my situation and I'll find out what's wrong with me.


Currently listening to: NOT THAT DAMN MUZAK I TURNED IT DOWN. In my car I'm listening to the radio trying to win U2 tickets.

2 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

well you sound okay anyway...all this getting tested talk reminds me of the time I had a physical and was diagnosed with chrome-dome-itis and was ordered to undergo a cueballectomy...feel better Elizabeth.

9:23 AM  
<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

I feel fine. That's the problem. But thanks for your good wishes, and I hope you get that chrome-dome-itis cleared up. that's some nasty stuff.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home