Tuesday, November 22, 2005

No chemicals on the plants, please

So today, I'm standing here wondering what to blog about next. I have an idea that once a week I'm going to reveal one of my treasured 467 some things that annoy me. But, I want to change my blog a bit, and spiff it up so everyone feels welcome, and wants to visit every day. But in order to do that I need your help. Yes you. No, really I'm talking to you. You know who you are. The one person that has read this blog 1616 times. (ha). No, all of you. All of you that stop by for tea, and those that stop by for a place to lay your head for the night. What would you like to see happen to this blog? If you think I should add a racing stripe, or if you think that there should be more monkeys, or whatever, (minus nudity and sex you pervs) tell me. I'll take it all into consideration, and i'll do what I can with what I have to my disposal. I'd like to change the dot theme, for both Bea's blog (if she'll let me) and my own, but we'll see. None of the other blogs fit as well as the dot theme. Anyway, let me know!

2 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

So what can we do for you? Blogger is a bit more restrictive then just Wordpress. If you have pictures (that you took or whatnot), you could upload them to Flickr and put one of those preview things on your sidebar like I did on my blogger site.

Maybe changing the template, the text color, the font? I know how to insert code to change fonts and whatnot.

Hm. If you go to other blogs, what do you see that you would copy/emulate?

12:53 AM  
<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

i like the flikr Idea. i didn't even think about that. I dunno, I'll have to see. I kinda like the color theme, and the dots wouldn't be so bad if they were colors i liked. I tried changing the dot color, but i couldn't get it to work. There always ends up being a little green around the corners. I do like the sidebar title that i've got going on, but I think it would be neat to put one picture as the background. I have tried making a background template on one site, and it worked pretty well. I just have to sit down and take the time to do it. I want to know what you all want to see. Like, a schtick(sp) HumminaHumminaHummina. But at the same time, I don't just want everyone visiting for that one thing. I want a blog that people will read because they like to. I dunno, I guess I just have to be myself and write what I write for that part. But i'm looking into the background... thats why I have the other blog. to test backgrounds and stuff.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home