Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rich

Say what you want about this guy, but I like him. I actually respect the man. And you'll say, oh he's gay. Oh he's such a wanker because this or that... But whatever you say, you cannot with a straight face admit that Richard Simmons has not brought health and happiness into millions of lives. And you cannot say that he hasn't fought for what he's got. And you cannot say that he doesn't do it with the most enthusiasm of anyone you've seen. Fuck yeah. So what if he's flamboyant? So fucking what? He helps people lose weight and feel good about themselves! I wish I felt good about myself! And we've all had that extra 5 lbs or 10 lbs or 50 lbs and it sucks! So who wouldn't want some help? What's more, he never lets anyone get him down, or talk him down, and he probably knows he's the butt of a million jokes, but he doesn't care he just keeps on truckin. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't take himself seriously. So fuck all y'all who think he's a wanker. I really respect him. And when I saw this I laughed my ass off because he doesn't take himself too seriously. And I love it!! And this video is fucking AWESOME!



And it's 5:42 AM and I realized that I just wrote a blog about how awesome Richard Simmons is. Will I regret it? Doubtful, but we'll see.

1 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

Maybe shaving your armpits (like he obviously does) is the key to living to be 900 years old (as he obviously is).
Think about it.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home