Friday, May 18, 2007

Doesn't happen that often...

I just read this excerpt from the "sick bits" in my "bits i liked" section. I laughed out loud. I had completely forgotten about it.

"Maybe I'll get tested. For everything!! Measles, mumps, rubella, the clap, crabs, back spasms, itchy forehead, heart disease, AIDS, trench foot, flop bottom, high cholesterol, bad eyesight, pregnancy, non-pregnancy, SIDS, stinky eye, achy butt, dwarfism, tennis elbow, googly eye, hitchikers thumb, wankers chin, hematosis, crooked booger, depression, mania, bi-polar, schizophrenia, lactose intolerance, allergies to bees, ants, and those little pinchy bastards, spider bites, hoof in mouth, fart sideways, lazy eye, athletes foot, heart ache, alcoholism, athletes fruit, athletes foot, cocaine dependence, cancer, jaundice, hepatitis A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,Z,Q, and R, kidney disease, cataracts, heart disease, alzheimers, and butt-fall-out-syndrome."



All the tests came back positive, especially athletes fruit and cocaine dependence. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home