Wednesday, May 16, 2007

heh...

Maybe i'll get a bike like this...
And get like a Katana Scabbard for the bike. I don't think i would get a Hatorri Hanzo but probably the sword that O Ren Ishii katana. I like hers a lot more because it is a Shirasaya Sword, and those are my favorite. I'm really showing what a nerd i am now, huh? Oh well, I don't really care because if you don't know this by now, then you'll never never never know me, ooh oooh.


Ok, so i decided to put myself back to square one. I like the actual LAYOUT of this blog, but i don't like the backround. Sometime soon, when i have the time (which i do seem to have a lot of lately) I'll go through and try and find some kind of backround and template that fits me well enough that i'll be happy to see it every morning. I like the background and layout i had with my last template, but it just wasn't working for me, i didn't have all the bits I wanted. So... There you go.

Oh and happy birthday to my brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home