Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm on my way

In six months, i hope to be a licence carrying motorcyclist. I got my permit yesterday. I'm so stoked, and now i can practice legally. Hooray! This is the bike i'll be practicing on (one very much like it, the one i'm practicing on doesn't have a sissy bar) but the bike i want, i dont think i've found just yet.






This one is small enough for me, and i'd like to get something like it. I couldn't believe it when i went and got my permit yesterday. I'm not one that usually follows through with something like that. I've wanted a motorcycle since I lived in denver, so this isn't something new. But i'm very excited to start learning.

1 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

You just need the leather chaps now.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home