Monday, June 25, 2007

Damn that facebook...


Damn that facebook. I found a bunch of people I went to high school with, and grade school, etc... But I have nothing to say to any of them. It looks like a bunch of them are getting married too. Same with myspace. It's hard to not compare myself to these folks that I haven't seen in forever and say, well what the hell am I doing? But I've got a plan, it just takes time. I'm a late bloomer.

In other news, let me post a picture that Wesa took of Denver. Fam is there right now, and I'm wishin I was there with them, but glad I'm here to take care of Minky, and not a small child. Minky doesn't scream near as much as a small child. That makes me happy. But she is picky about what she eats, and that does tend to make me less than happy, but not unhappy. I mean, LOOKIT HOW CUUUTTTTEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home