Friday, July 11, 2008

Guy time

I have been watching a lot of sports lately. A lot of baseball especially, but i've been watching sportscenter, baseball tonight, and fox sports, and sports specialty channels.

I'm turning into a guy. i say this because i usually (if i'm not studying) watch the sports with my hand relaxing gently in the top of my britches while drinking a pepsi sitting on the couch eating chips and salsa. I know not all guys do this... but your typical Al Bundy kinda guy does.

Or i'm becoming a dyke. (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I can't get enough baseball this year. I think a lot of is has to do with the fact that i'm studying at my computer, and baseball is the only consistent thing on that i enjoy. Also, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that i'm thinking about making a career in [behind the scenes] baseball--- i.e. finding a husband in baseball. Wakka wakka!

I've been trying to catch up on my westerns too. I love old westerns. I can't get enough of those either. I must have six DVR'd right now. I need to get outside and work out, though. I feel cooped up in my apartment!! But i do try to watch and study all at the same time, if i can. So i can justify the tv watching with that.... right?

Also, since when did jay leno have to explain every joke? Or has it always been that way and i'm just now noticing how wankerish it is. i'm tired of tv, but i have been having trouble listening to music every day because a. radio here sucks and b. I don't have enough vareity in my music. I wish i had my load of CD's again (I don't download music, legally or illegally.)

I'll try and get some excercise tomorrow. If it's not too hot, maybe i'll hit the beach in the morning (if the tourists haven't already infested our beautiful beaches) and run or fly the kite. I've thought twice now about running at night-- taking my mom's head lamp and just taking off on the beach. That should be fun. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home