Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What I'm thinking about right now:

Glow in the dark is my favorite color, as some of you may already know. And i think I have found the solution to my tattoo crisis. Glow in the dark (sortof)! When done as a clear glow in the dark tattoo, it doesn't show up on the skin! Its sortof like white ink, but it is reactive. On this website is a picture of a guy that got one on his hand, and it really just looks like light scarring. You cannot tell that there's a tattoo there! How cool is that! So, if you don't want your tattoo seen by everyone, or you have a job where your tattoo cannot be seen by the public, this could be for you! If you want to learn more about this UV ink stuff, you can go here. I think they are way cool, and I'm thinking about getting a black tattoo reinforced with the UV reactive ink. Thank you to bmezine.com for letting me use these awesome ass photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home