Tuesday, October 18, 2005

She knows she's there

There is something going on here, and I'm not entirely sure what it is. Something is going to happen to me personally, I think, and I am feeling it coming. I have been listening to a lot of music lately, and it has put me back in the mood to get on stage. It's sparked earlier this month or so, and it has been on my mind almost non stop. So now, the the trick is HOW to get there. I gotta get back on stage somehow. As soon as possible. I think my hiatus is over now. So I think I'll start auditioning, I'll start mastering those tunes I've been writing, and I'll go to the only piano bar in town every night if I have to. Just to be back on stage. So those that know me, breathe a sigh of relief. I'm going back. And I promise, I'll be good backstage. No more cheese-in-a-can incidents. Or whoopee cushions (Sexy Bitch you'll get that one ;) God damn he was hot in that leather jacket, wasn't he? Whoooo. And then let's never forget the sock.) Anyway! Back to the stage I am trying to go. And I don't know if I'll be singing or acting, but I'll be back. Muah ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa.

1 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

oh no don't leave! :D Have fun.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home