Saturday, December 31, 2005

10...9...8... oh screw it HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I just wanted to say, what a day this is gonna be. I'm gonna be up to 2000 hits on my counter on New Years. 2000 hits since i started this blog in like, june or july. I'm very stoked.

Please, Please be very careful tonight. Nobody wants to spend 2006 dead.

I will be kissing beatrice at midnight tonight - I know she's a girl, thanks for pointing that out - but everybody deserves to kiss somebody on midnight. This will be the third year in a row that I will not have a love to kiss, (like a boyfriend) but it is okay. I'm cool with it. I have a dad that needs lots and lots of kisses, and I do not mind. :)

I think waiter said it best when he said, "Ladies! No coked up recreational lesbianism in the bathroom." And remember, drinking and driving is so white trash.

Keep your shirt on girls.

If you have a few moments, take a visit to this site. Year in pictures, not bad.









HAPPY NEW YEAR!













Currently listening to: Zooropa- U2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home