Monday, January 02, 2006

Ka-Ching

Something fun to do when you are bored is visit this site. I got a dollar bill a while ago with this stamped on it, and I went to this site. I found that my dollar bill had come all the way from Southern California, and landed in my hands. You can enter, mark, and track bills that fall into your hands as well! I have entered a few bills, but so far, no one has re-entered it so it's just me entering the bills and feeling like a dope. If you decide to mark your bill so people will go to the site, do so in way that it can be used again. I don't know what the guidelines are for that, but i'm pretty sure the site has the guidelines there. So if you ever find a bill marked "Where's George" take it to this site! Oh, and visit here and read #3. It's a crack up. Enjoy your money!!

Sorry for this lame ass post, it's rainy, I'm loopy, and I'm getting ready for the trip. Couldn't think of any subject to write of. It was either this, or you all were gonna be subjected to my old english final. See? I made the right choice.




Currently Listening to: Boys for Pele, Tori Amos. (I got some new music today for Christmas, but I haven't put it in the CD player yet. I shall be listening to Elton John's Greatest Hits and Green Day, American Idiot all this week. Merry Christmas!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home