Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The drunken friend.

This is my friend Carissa. She is a friend of mine whom I've known since high school. This was a conversation we had over yahoo recently, that literally made me laugh so hard I cried. and I am still laughing. Thought I would share her story with you, to make your drunken nights look a little less... traumatic.

She is talking about the last night she had with her boyfriend Chris. He was leaving to go somewhere else... So begins their night together...

[This] was last Thursday night. it was our last full evening together since i had to work fri and sat, and he left Sunday So we went to PF Changs and had a great meal. Then we went up to Voodoo Lounge, up on top of the Rio. You can see how fucking huge that drink is in front of us. Well, long story short: we ended up sharing 4 of those. They are made with 4 kinds of rum, so we each probably had like more than a bottle of rum that night. We were having such a blast though, we met these other British people and were talking to them, it was so great. I knew I was getting drunk, but felt fine. Then, all of a sudden it hit me out of nowhere. I was walking to the bathroom to pee and I started to throw up....
[Another lady I was with] was also going there, so she helped me in there ,and I puked in the sink just a little bit. Then a security guy told me I had to leave, so I went down in the elevators and told the lady to tell Chris what happened, so he could come find me. He took a different set of elevators and couldn't find me for like 45 minutes, I was SO freaked out and upset! Finally he found me and I was bawling. So, he helped me out (by this time I felt it full force and could hardly walk) and we got a cab home. Part way home, RIGHT in the middle of The Strip [yah it was right at the intersection of the Strip and Tropicana, between MGM Grand, Excalibur, and New York New York. Or as we should now call it: New Hork New Hork], I totally puked out the cab window. I had to crawl into Chris' lap and I upchucked all over the Strip and all over the guy's cab. I was SO embarrassed.

to which I replied...
"Salad Shooter!"
to which she replied...
"god I forgot how RED that puke was!"

Doesn't that just make you feel bad for the Chris bloke? Just kidding. So now, all my Las Vegas Readers, you know who the mystery chunderspewer was at the intersection of Spew Hork {that's my own} New Hork, MGM Groooouughhhh, and excalibluuuuurrrrrhhhh was. Hope it's rained since then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home