Monday, December 18, 2006

End of year

Ok, so i might not be here for a while, so i'm giving you something long to read. :D I'm sure you all appreciate that. ha ha ha. Thanks to Vadim for this. Yes, it's all his fault.

WITH 2006 COMING TO AN END HAVE YOU..
-Have you had any relationships this year? Steve
-Have you had your birthday yet? yep
-Cried yet? Many times
-Been on a diet? Not really
-Pulled an all nighter? Couple of times. A couple of times i was paid for it, and a couple of times i was not.
-Drank Starbucks? Yeah, a little.
-Went Camping? Yes!!!
-Bought something(s)? Yeah
-Met someone special? Um, Just the guy on the corner who tries to talk me into believing that he's a villian.
-Been out of town? Enough to lose count.
-Gone Snowboarding? No, but I hope maybe i have a chance while i'm in Co.
-What are you thinking about? Mary. Can you hear me Mary.
-Slept in someone else's bed? Yeah.
-Drank any alcohol? A little too much on one occasion.
-Loaned out money? Can't afford it. But god know's i've done my share of borrowing.
-Gotten in a car accident? Thank god not yet but cripes i feel like i've come close a bazillion times with steve at the wheel.
-Been called a whore? I dunno.
-Done something you regret? Yes, unfortunately. A couple of things.
-Last Person to call you? Steve
-Who was the last person you danced with? Officially, I think it was steve's grandpa.
-Who did you last yell at? Steve. I yelled a lot.
-What did you do today? Worked, packed and stubbed my toe at least 50 times.

TEN FACTS
Natural hair color? RED.
-Initials? EAH
-Hair style? 2 months past due for a cut
-Pets: Bea, Gus, Margie, and Minky dink.
-Mood: HICCUPS
-Where would you rather be? Right now, anywhere that's 76 degrees and a mai thai on the beach. So, on the beach with a mai thai.
-Last thing you drank? Water. W-A-T-E-R.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:
-Have you ever been in love: Yes. Madly.
-Do you believe in love? Yes. Love wouldn't be love without a violin-playing goat.
-Why did your LAST relationship fail? Hm... I couldn't give him what he wanted.
-Have you ever been heartbroken: Severely.
-Have you ever broken someone's heart:God I hope not.
-Have you ever fallen for your best friend? Yes, on two occasions. Both times I missed.
-Are you afraid of commitment? No, i think i crave it.
-Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life? No.
-What would you like to say to your ex? Um, I wish you would talk to me and become the friend I once knew.

EMOTIONS
-Are you missing someone right now? Very much.
-Are you happy? Overall, it's beginning. HappYness comes in small doses.
-Are you eating anything? No cuz i have the damn hiccups.
-Do you like someone right now? I like steve. He's a wanker, but I like him alright.

-Where did you bring in 2006? On the Arthur Ravenell Bridge.
-What was your status by Valentine's Day? Still single, with benefits.
-Were you in school (anytime this year)? Nope. No money.
-How did you earn your keep? For 6 months, I was earning it in the hotel, and then i fucked up and didn't earn much at all.
-Did you ever have to go to the hospital? Yes a couple of times.
-Have you ever encountered the police? Yeah. When steve almost got arrested.7.) Where did you go on vacation? Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Maryland, DC, um, and now i'm going to wyoming and colorado.
-What did you purchase that was over $500? Sallie Mae Payment.
-Did you know anybody who got married? Yes, I went to a couple of weddings.
-Did you know anybody who passed away? Yes, but not very well.
-Did you run into anybody you graduated high school with? No, but I bet I will in three days!
-Did you move anywhere? Yes, changed apartments.
-What sporting events did you go to? Baseball.
-What concerts did you go to? Allman brothers, Trans-siberian orchestra, I don't know what else.
-Who amazed you the most this year? Myself. I can't believe i managed to stay non-bankrupt (offically, I know i was pretty much there...)
-Did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7? "Fuck patriotism. It has been perverted into a politically-correct grotesque mutated monstrosity." That's about how I feel.
-Where do you live now? Charleston, SC.
-Describe your birthday. Baltimore, and It was a BLAST!!!
-What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006? Visited DC, All the great lakes, and rode with steve for 15 hours without killing him.
-What is one thing you regretted this year? I regret a couple of things, and I would rather not talk about it.
-What is something you're proud of? Winning the New York trip with my costume idea.
-What's something you learned about yourself? Anger is an enemy, and I really don't have a problem with public nudity.
-Any new additions to your family? Nope.
-What was your best month? May.
-What pop culture event will you remember 2006 by? Steve Irwin probably.
-How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (shitty) to 10? 4. The first six to seven months were spectacular. And it went steadily downhill from there. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home