Thursday, January 04, 2007

happy new year and such

Happy new year and what have you. I had a great time visiting everyone back in colorado, and I can't wait to go back and visit again. Or live again. :D I cannot blog too much tonight guys, i'm just exhausted. Jet lag has set in my bones, and I'm having a hell of a time keeping awake, and it's only 6:45 PM!!! WTF?! ok, So it was snowy in colorado, and I will leave you with a photo of my brother in a very abby roadesque type pose in front of his house (he's walking between our two cars) and a very VERY sleepy/groggy me in the back of the car in nebraska (those trees you see are encased in ice, not snow) where we were stuck before we (dad drove) went out on the shitty road below it. Remember I said we were stuck in the snowstorm you heard about on CNN? Yeah, those pics below are why it was on CNN.
I will definately post more photos and stories, because god knows there are some great ones, later, when i'm not constantly nodding off. ***EDIT*** I will be posting my new years resolutions probably before I post the story of Colorado and Christmas and New years, just so you all know and don't think i'm a wanktard that didn't make resolutions. :D


Currently Listening To: My heartbeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home