Thursday, October 27, 2005

What I'm thinking about right now:

This post doesn't really have much of a point, other than to make you laugh. I love making people laugh. :) Somedays we all feel like this i think. But what drunkard carved that lime so carefully to put it on kitty's head?? That takes talent my friends. I say drunkard, because with a lime, usually tequilla is involved... And i mean, look at him. Tequilla was involved in this somehow. I hope this cheers your day up a bit! Have a happy day today!

3 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

*giggle*

6:30 PM  
<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

boy, talk about a real sourpuss....

7:35 PM  
<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

just one more then I'll stop, i promise...

that guy needs to either put some insect repellent on his cat or start checking for ticks more thoroughly - this is the worse case of lyme disease I've ever seen...har,har

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home