Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm home!

ok. it was 2500 miles to our first destination, and then 1900 back. do the math and it's
2500
+
1900
=
4,400 rougly miles in a car. Give or take some miles. It's still cheaper than flying by a good $600. 130.00 in gas out there, and about 160.00 in gas on the way back. as opposed to 330.00 x 3 for out and back.

Anyway, money aside, it was worth every yard. And i'm excited to go back when I can. I'll post pictures when i find my camera and when the sound of tires hitting pavment is but a distant memory. ha ha ha ha.
Thanks to all who kept checking this blog even though it was far from being updated for that time. i've got a lot of crap to do for the next couple of weeks, so I might be a little sparce, but i'll try to keep up. Now it's time to sleep in my soft bed, with my soft pillows, with my not so soft turtle, and my soft cat. Good Night!

1 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

Horray!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home