Sunday, February 05, 2006

Well Hm

Sorry everyone for the lack of posts. I have just moved into this new apartment and have just not had much time or energy to write about anything. The new apartment is great, it's bigger and I have my own bathroom. A definate plus. Beatrice Loves it here. She has been walking around enjoying the sunshine non-stop. I have been playing the piano more and more, and stepping farther and farther away from my computer. It's a good and bad thing. I love my computer, especially my ginormous flat panel screen. And it's a bummer because i'm not using it as much. I'm gonna try and get back into the old routine of using it and playing piano and working out. I'm trying to work all this out. I'm struggling because my job is not paying me enough to survive comfortably, (i'm barely making it paycheck to paycheck, and if i get sick, i'm screwed.) I don't have enough money to work on my car, and I don't have enough time to get a second job. Sorry, enough bitching. I thought this photo of a cat in a pair of stockings was pretty funny. I'll be back later feeling better, hopefully with mroe to say. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home