Thursday, March 23, 2006

What the hell?

Some of you know me personally, and most of you do not. So, for those of you who do not know me so well, let me let you in on a little secret. I watch the stats of this blog like a HAWK. I know who visits when, and where their server is, and what brought them here.

Which is the point of this post. Most of my hits come from people searching on how to shave a cat. This, to be honest, pisses me off. I have such better posts than that stupid little gem. Only a few people search "how to make a mocha latte at home." And very rarely do I get someone who cares enough about Beatrice to hit this site. I get a lot of hits for "These boots were made for walkin" which was a stupid post a few months ago about a jerk I thought was my friend. Most people hit that one late at night or after stupid Jessica Simpson is on the telly. Oh and I get a lot of hits for Jesus Reese Cups. WTF are Jesus Reese Cups? Great now I'm gonna have a lot more because I typed in Jesus Reese Cups 3 times. D'oh.

Thats all. Just a rant about how funny shit you type into google or whatever shows up and I laugh at you. Makes me think twice about what I type into the search engine and what pages I click on, that's for damn sure.

4 Comments:

<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

I get a lot of hits to my blog from Google searches for things like "Naked Family Photos." Jeez! Lots of wierdos out there...and I don't even POST those photos!

11:09 PM  
<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

I get some bizare hits as well. Google is definitely strange.

4:41 PM  
<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

Just wondering, how do you know what people have searched for?

7:31 PM  
<$I18NCommentAuthorAdded$>

It's how I check my hits to this sight. If someone types in somethign and my site comes up, and they click on my site, then the page that they came from ("Search of blah blah blah") and i go oh. blah blah blah.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home